Ducklings to Dolphins Swimming Club
After the announcement from the government regarding school closures.
We have taken a tough decision to cancel lessons from TODAY
We are hoping to return after Easter.... but a decision will be made nearer the time, of course we will reopen for lessons as soon as possible.
If you have seen this message please either comment or give a thumbs as this will cut my email/call list time
Thank you for your support during this difficult time
Please stay safe and healthy.